My Visit to GB Road

Friends, as the heading suggests, it is about .. "My visit to G.B road." This is my first blog, first post .

The place , GB Road , It is near the New Delhi railway station. 
There are many workshops on either side of the road, and most of the brothels are above these shops. 

Friends, my motive for writing this blog is to share my personal experience of the GB Road visit. 

Let's begin the story with My introduction 

I'm a B.Tech Computer Science Engineering student from Noida and am currently in my final years .
I had no girlfriends. I'm a shy and tharki-type person . :P.

I was in the last month of  5th semester. I had to take a 4–6 week summer training as it was mandatory,so I joined a summer training workshop at Kashmiri Gate with my best friend Sumit.

My friend Sumit (from Haryana) and I are enjoying the "Software Development" training.

During the training period, at the weekend, me and Sumit plan to visit various places near central Delhi.

I remembered that when I forced Sumit to drive me to the G.B. brothel, as from school time I had heard about GB Road, but I didn't know exactly where it was. I therefore had the urge to see that place. 

Why the urge?  Yeah, dick, my dick., 

(Sumit was aware of that location and he knew how to reach there, but he did not know what those brothels looked like from inside, as he had never "stepped up to those stairs for glory holes").

After discussing it with him, he agreed to take me there, and we arrived with our bags and laptops (for me, it would be quite embarrassing if anyone found out that we came here just to see chicks from college and all that).

Anyway, as I am a backchod guy, so as usual, I gave this tour/visit a name: "Mission". 

Prior to reaching there, Sumit gave me strict instructions to not reply to any guy (or pimp) in a positive way and don't give him a single hint that you are new or newbie here. 
(The brothels on GB Road are directly across from Ramlila Madan and Zakir Hussan College Road, and it's a short walk from ND RLWY STN/Metro Station; it's best to never take a riskshaw from the metro station and only go with an expert).

We arrived there after crossing the street.

"bolo sab enjoy karna hai punjabi, Bengali, Marathi, Nepali, Bihari, Kashmiri."
"200 me aajo dekh lo, dekh ne ke pasie ni h , dekh lo pasand na aaye to karna mat , chal to lo."

A pimp came and offered me a fucking deal for only 200 bucks.

He was a skinny teen-age boy. I was quite surprised that a teen was working as a pimp here. 
He was walking with us and offered a deal for 10rs commission .


but we ignored it and went straight after 10 meters, approx. distance. I saw some prostitutes for the first time in my life. Some were very beautiful .
On that day, one by one, we saw all the khota from the roadside walk only and did not step inside.

Yeah, that's true :( because my friend didn't know what or how the things were from inside.

In the beginning, I had an image of GB in my mind like "if i go inside, then the prostitute will surely snatch my money or I have to have sex with them." which I obviously did not want at the time because I was only interested in seeing. We came home by just doing window shopping at GB.  hahaha.

After that, many times I went there but never went inside.

The funny thing is, One day, our whole college gang (their nicknames: Chinta "चिंता" , Buddau भुड्डाहुँ , G1-(Gandu no 1) उर्फ़ Panday पांडेय , C1(Chutiya no 1)  , Naruto, Hoda, and Summer) came with me there, but only Hooda, G1, C1, and Summer dared to go inside. but I didn't. Due to that fear, I stayed on the footpath with Chinta, Buddau and Naruto. We are fattu-type people, and they don't want to go inside (ofcouse me too as I was scared ). (Later, I was covering up myself by saying, "I was protecting them (Chinta, Buddau and Naruto) from pimps," but... reality is different... everyone knows) It was the first time Sumit went into the khota and got to see it from inside, and when I asked him, he said, "from inside, it is very good, and the chicks have big ass and boobs." 



TURNING POINT

After almost a year, my school friend "Vimal" contacted me to do summer training with him, as he wanted to do 3rd year summer training from Delhi (he was pursuing B.Tech in ECE from a different state). I don't know how he got my number, but I agreed and enrolled in a programming course .

The story repeats itself.

One day, I asked him if he had ever gone to GB Road. guess what ?

I got a shocking reply from him. "Gaya!!" aree main to chut maar to kar aara hu abhi ek hafte phele hi 64 main"

(I was shocked. WTF?) This guy had already completed the ultimate chut chudai course... 

Then I thought it might be good to go with him. Because he knew everything from the inside,
So I requested he take me there. He agreed.

The very next Sunday, we both reached there at around 6:30pm. He told me, "Don't be afraid, it is safe to go inside. There is nothing to be bothered about. " No one can force you to fuck . No one is going to take your dick out and start sucking it . (Of course, nothing is free, you have to pay.)

Vimal's encouragement increased my confidence.with full confidence, I went inside with him. 

On the first floor, there were two entrance rooms, and on both, chicks with big booties were sitting on the gate and seducing their customers. I looked inside the rooms. They were full of chicks(middle-aged but sexy cunts).

But Vimal took me straight to the 1st floor... There were too many people over there on that floor ... 
All of my fear has vanished because 90% of them are my age...

There were 30-40 girls of the age group 20 to 25 years old on that floor seducing their customers, and they were all mainly NEPALI. The floor was well maintained and it was like a big hall ...
but it was full of or you could say, overcrowded with people.

You have to make a queue and it always remains crowded no matter what time you go there.

There was not even a single place left in "Kotha" where people could relax or sit, although there were sofas or benches to sit on and people could choose the Cunt,  

After 2 minutes, I went to the 3rd floor, where it was also full of chicks. They were very sexy, fair, but full of ego (obviously). Why?) because they are Khotha No. 64's famous whores. 
When I was feeling the beauty of a sexy whore, Vimal was caught and grabbed by a whore, and she was offering him her service for 300 RS only (64 had a fixed price of 300 per shot and 900 for 1 hour (unlimited) at the time), and I was listing that she was offering him her pussy in doggie, but he refused.

Whore :"chal na garma garam dun gi chal na...aaja parchi katva le" (come on boy, let's go to have fun) (there is an advanced payment, parchi system in 64 ).

Vimal : "nahi nahi mujhe ni karna" (no, I don't want to do it). 
vo randi ne fir vimal ko bitha diya, haat pakad, ke sofe par aur khud us ke goadi main bhat gai , vo mini skirt phene hui thi, aur main vahi pass khada tha ye sab deakh raha tha... 
aur apne dost ko dekh ke hass raha tha..

"kitna bada h tera chal na aaja ache se kar dungi," itne main ek nepali aye, and mera lund pakad kar kaha.

par maine koi response ni kara to vo aage chlee gai.

Udahr vimal free ke maje le rhaa tha, vo Randi ne apni hips ko ragadna shuru kar diya tha,

Ab bhi vo ye hi kahe rhai thi chal na... aur vimal khae rha nahi . 
2 mint ke baad us randi ne vimal ko kaha ki karna ni hai to faltu ke maje kyu le rha tha...

fir vimal mere pass aya hasta hua kyu ki us ne free ke maje liye the.

Bahiyo is ke baad to jese mere andar aag lag gai aur 64 kohte se bhar nikal kar main lagbhag sab kotho main gaya , vimal khe raha tha ki tu pagl ho gya hai ...

abhi kuch dere phlele tu jane ko raazi ni tha aur aab to sab jagha Chappa mar raha h.. kher vo mere sath sab main gaya 70, 56,57,58,59,40 aur 4/5 khoto mein jin ke bare main main aap ko baad m bataunga.


There are also Kashmiri buildings and masters' kothas. They are all from Rajasthan, mostly. There is a charge of 2000 rs (for dual-anal and pussy as they say, but they never do that). Read Post: "GB Road Honey Traps".

They do mujra also. The timings are 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. in the Kashmiri building, and the rate for mujra totally depends on the situation at that time.

Directions from ND station :  go straight to GB  Actually, it is on the left side of the road after ICICI ATM. Just stick with the footpath and you will get it surely (actually, there were only 3 kothas on the left side )... I am talking about the first two.

Friends, I guess there were many other common doubts among Fuddu freshers as well.

Let me clear those queries one by one...


DOUBTS


-> Prostitution is illegal in India. 
-- The actual statement is "if a person practices sex for its income, then it is acceptable until it is done in private." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_India  In India, prostitution (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal.

->  Khota No. 64 is only legal, government-certified, and has police protection.

--Asea kuch ni hai, other are also safe , agar certified hai to sab ke pass  hai..nahi to kisi pe ni .haa ye baat alag hai ki vaha kafi log jate hai vo sirf is liye ki unko bhi kisi aur ne kaha hoga ki vo legal hai.remember ground floor pe jo kothe h 64 ke usme kabhi mat jaana sali loot leti h Read : GB Road Honey Traps".

->Police pakad legi ..vaha police ka dar hai./vahai abhi kafi sare police station khul gaye hai./aab jayada risk hai. 
-- Yr Police illegal trafficking ke liye h. I recommend assisting them if you see any minor girls in Kotha and save that child forced into prostitution by reporting to police as soon as possible.

Police hum/aap jese logo ke liye hai jo apan muh utha ke chla dete hai, jate hai chodne aur chud kar aate hai vo bhi dallo se un dallo se, dallo se bachane ke liye bhi police hai vaha par.

-> Many people think GB Road is a dirty place and from inside it a place like ki wha bhot gandgi (badboo) hogi.
--I have nothing to say about it. Check your self and tell in comments.

Ek bar 3 police vale  (in dress) mene khud dekhe kothe par vo bas kisi ko dhund rhae the....many times  jab vo aate bhi hai to kisi ki complaint par hi aaate hai.

ek bar to ek banda apne biwi ko dhundne aya tha . police wala uske maje le rha tha aur sab kotha malkino se kahe rhaa tha ki iski patni kothe par aagai .

-> Koi randi pakad legi aur jabardasti paise le le bina kam kiye
-- aaj tak to mere sath ni hua aur vase bhi unka rooj ka kaam hi vo hai to vo apne kaam se imandari rakhti hai "ganda hai par dhanda hai ye" )
haa but kuch experience h mere jo mene share kre h honey traps main aap padh sakte ho read this GB Road Honey Traps".

-> 64 ke alava maal kahi ni hai!
-- jannat ke 72 noor hai vaha par, sari ladkiya bade adab se baat karti hai.. aur to vaha par mujra bhi hota hai.. vaha par kafi log aate hai mujra dekha ne"

-> waha hijre bhi hote hai.. aur kahi hum gaye to chut marvane ki hamari gand mar li jaye gi..?
-- asa hota to aadhi delhi ki gand mari padi hoti .

->Agar kohthe par jaunga to randi chodne hi pade gi.
-- na yar ..asa ni hai ...50 % log vaha dekhne hi jate hai .  :P


Some Tips

  1. If it is your first time, go with a friend . (only for Persians) 
  2. .Don't give a single hint to pimps that you are a fresher ..(or he will fuck your ass .....)
  3. Don't talk with pimps even if they offer you pussy for 50 rs(he he...). 
  4. You can talk with whores ..(it is enjoyable ).
  5. Always use CONDOM (or you'll be fucked alongside fucking)
  6. Play harder (don't make fun of you in front of chickes) 
  7. Don't go in the dark for your own safety (even if it's a horny bitch from your dream calling you from there).
Acha dosto, if meeri baat pakkau lagi ho to sorry....

If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section or msg me  https://t.me/sashichandra007on Telegram

And if you have any questions, please leave a comment (as soon as possible). 
ok ...BEY AND TAKE CARE  (opps CONDOM):P
 

Comments

  1. Seems very encouraging. Am planning to go there for a lomg time. But am afraid bhai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can chat with me download 'KIK' via playstore , My username is 'sashichandra' http://kik.me/sashichandra or you can mail me .

      Delete
  2. Latest kab gaye bhai ...... kuch experience share karo. Humin bhi ek baar saath le chalo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning to go there anybody interested? ?

      Delete
  3. Pahle 70 me ek Roshni naam ke ladk thi. Bada maza aata tha use chodne me. Ab man nahi karta.

    Saali 56 me Kalpana ki vajah se nahi jaata. 2 baar use paas gaya, agali baar kisi or ke paas jaane laga to saali jhagda karne lagi,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yr 70 roshni kon se floor p h aur kis trf , kya kyavsvc h uski. Kalpana kesi h dekhne m

      Delete
    2. Maa kasam maal hi bhosadi ki lund tann jata h use dekhkr

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kashmiri kitha kesa hai?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am planning to go there in the last week of may but little afraid anybody like to join me??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi blog readers bhai jo jaate ho to kuch tum log bhi experience share karo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi blog readers bhai jo jaate ho to kuch tum log bhi experience share karo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sashi aap ye btao kashmiri or master building ek hi hai ya alag alag hai

      Aur

      Ye hai kha location btao

      Samj nhi aarha

      Delete
  9. Itni garmi me vahan jakaar choot maarne ka dil nahi karta. Bahut paseena aata hai.

    ReplyDelete
  10. went there last month had lovely time.
    Went to 57 second floor left one.It has two subgroups of girls.
    Pehle meh twlugu hai and second meh nepali.
    took a nepali girl for 1 hour(Rs960).Poocha kitni baar and she told teen baar. Gave the money and went upstairs with her in a room(nicely sized, where you can lie comfortably on the floor, not like other chambers). It was 3:45pm and was less crowded and also purchased a water bottle .
    Now here is the complete 1 hour action
    The girl was wearing a lovely dress(kneelenght), had a heavy ass with average sized boobs. Entered the room,tab usne cooler on kar diya. Now I have complete one hour of time, no time limits. She lied down with her legs wide open. She teased me by showimg her panty. Got loose of my clothes and started caressing her body and slowly started moved upwards and pulled her dress off her shoulder and to my surprise the girl has big nipples which were already erect. Started sucking them, first gently and then harder and to my surprise the girl was totally enjoying. And here come the magic moment, maine apne haath se tehkhane ko ragarna shuru kar diya. First she resisted and but suddenly uske apni tange khog di and wow , abb permit mil chuka tha. She was enjoying it and mine was hard solid and saluting the roof.
    Tabhi achanak uske bola aaoo, par maine use BJ ke lie bola but usne mana kar diya and she started strokinf the dick. Then she pulled out a condom and this time it was of new kind and she just used only one. Then wahi usual, fucked her for i think for 7 Minutes and round ! was over.She pulled off the condom, cleaned the dick and then lied down beside me in my arms. I was all sweaty but thank god cooler was there. We lied and she literally slept. After 2 minutes, after getting my breadth back, I thought bhai time kyu waste kare kaam chalu rakh. But bandook toh dheeli thi, so i started fondling with her big ass and she didnt resist. 5 minutes tak dhaba ke maze liye and ab tal 1/2 ghanta nikal chuka tha and dheere dheere apni bandook fir ready hone lagi. By that time she had also woken up and what happened next, i will cherish for long time. She put the condom told to fuck her. Missionary one, i started doing it and she was saying to do it faster. I was like on cloud nine, she raised her one leg and i was fucking her hard.Again she told me to do it faster and I like havimg this lovely rythm and body motion. Aur tabhi wo hua, jo maine socha bhi nahi tha, that girl literally started squeezing my face with her arm and again told to do it fast aur achanak se that girl had an orgasm, yes I am not boasting.She really had an orgasm and thats why she was telling me fuck faster and she was shaking aur tabhi she hugged me tightly.
    Maine mann hi mann me socha ki aaj mauka hai, jo karna hai karle.I tld her to come to doggy position,and she asked for tip, which I gave her quickly. And the next moment Iwas fucking in doggy position, with me completly over her. By this guys i extremely exhausted and still there was 15 mins remaining ans till now I Havenot cummed.I thought chod de yaar abb nahi hona tumse, nikal lete hai, but then i thought why not ask her to ride me(poochne me kya ja raha, kya pata dede). Maine upar aane ko kaha and guys she agreed. Aur jo usne kiya aage that was the best I had in that complete one hour. She was moving her ass in complete rhythm and squeezing mu dick with her vaginal muscle. aur lagbhag 2 min ke andar andar apni bandook ke goli chal hi gayi. Still 10 mins were remaining, but didnt say anything to her and lied there resting and drinking water in front of the cooler.After 10 mins we left the room, with me giving her her extra tip and she giving a big hug and kiss.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhqi agar yeh sach hai toh mujhe bhi le chal waha jab tu bol....

      Delete
  11. Bhai ko jane wala hai kya ??
    Mujhe b sath lelo ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anybody can tell me whether Nanda & Meena are still in 57 second floor.
    Since I was away from Delhi for about three months, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are there any changes after the recent police raids in news .

    ReplyDelete
  14. There was girl named Chandni in 57 . Is she still there .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anybody plz tell.gb road pwr raid k baad kya condition hai.suna tha brothels bnd ho rahe hai.last time kon gaya tha.koi correct news sunao bhai

    18 September 2016 at 21:40

    Please prove you're not a robot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sab khula Hua Hai.. Aaj hi chut maar ke Aaya Hua hu

      Delete
    2. Bhai koi kik I'd do jisse group join kar sakun regards info of gb road

      Delete
  16. Bhai koi recently gya hai 64 me ?
    Or raid k baad kya scene hai waha, I mean safe to hena? Or rate kya hai ab?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rate wahi h, abhi Kal hi Gaya tha

      Delete
    2. Bhai ladkiya sahi hai? Ya kisi or kothe Me jau?

      Delete
  17. Are bhai logo jo recent gaya hai gb road any brothel.plz thoda detail mai share karo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bhayio jise jise gb road jana hai Aram se jao koi tnsn nhi, raid k baad b koi aesi vesi problem nhi hai raid 40 me padi thi Or abi bi 64 sbse safe hai to try kro ki 64 hi jao, or maza leke ao. Or Jo Jo fissi ka diwnana hai chale jao vo abi bi hai.
    Or rate b vahi hai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro aap apna whatsapp number de sakte ho plz

      Delete
  19. Yesterday visited GB road for recci to know the effects of the raids. The findings are:
    - The Mujra performing kothas are on a low key.
    - Roadside soliciting contineous
    - 57, First Floor is sealed.
    - Hardly 5 to 6 girls available in 57 second floor.

    Definitely the business is not as as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Baki kothon ka kya status hai.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Any latest update?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bhai me fresher hu maine kabhi sex nhi kiya hai me gb road jana chahta hun par thoda waha ke maahol ko leke suspence rehta hai. Kya aap chaloge mere sath?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sashi Bhai ko mail kro he is a nice person will help u.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sashi bhai koi big boobed mom type fair ladki chahiye...mil jayegi (aunty nhi)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u share the detail here yaar

      Delete
    2. Night me room or A skty hai KYa price and pic it is my email contact kro jisko pata hai

      Delete
  25. Hey,have u sooner visited there,where shoukd i go Nd which girl should i look for?

    ReplyDelete
  26. 25 sal age ho gyi abhi tk nhi kiya... Bht frustrated ho jta hu kbhi kbi.. .koi plz gb ke bre m bta do.. Kon sa shi rhega...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same feeling yaar chale sath m ek din email your detail and in which having good girls as per recent visit

      Delete
  27. Mail id do.. Chlte h

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mail kr diya nmbr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mujhe bhi jaana hai bhaiyo. Mail id do apni

      Delete
    2. chalna hai to reply karo yaar, kis date ko online aaoge. sath me chalte hain

      Delete
  30. hello dosto, mail me your query or comment here if u have any doubts .. enjoy happy sexing and remember to use Condom always never go drunk .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wha jna sf h ky.. Or kon sa kotha best h

      Delete
  31. Hello Friends , You can chat with me download 'KIK' via playstore , My username is 'sashichandra' http://kik.me/sashichandra or you can mail me at sashichandra007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any latest hot girls in gb road? Pse reply

      Delete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bhai can u plz provide ur mail id and i want to go there too.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Someone please tell me about 1 hour service in kotha no-64,56...experiences if any
    Thinking to go today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rate ek hour ke 900 ya 1000 h sayad , its better to fuck 3 cheeks rather fuck same 3 times

      Delete

Post a Comment

message me in telegram @sashichandra007 or
in KIK sashichandra

Popular posts from this blog

Budhwar Peth. Pune. Bajatey Raho :P

Delhi's Street Hookers and Roadside Prostitution